Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The alpha blog of a weird and very bored guy...

This is my first blog, and probably the last if... somehow some weird alien craft decide to beam me out of my house, study at my scrawny body, and decide to keep me in their observation room for a regular anal probe. There's a fifty-fifty chance that would happen in this near time. So.., since I already warned you about this... go ahead... keep reading. I dare you...

My name is Ben, I’m a writer, a gamer, and sometimes a pervert by night. I eat Chinese food when my blood sugar is low, do push up when is blue moon, read books to children when their mom are hot.

Pretty much a sarcastic guy, don’t really care much about politic, a devoted Pagan who is pining for Aphrodite all his life (constantly thinking of knocking her up), a one hell of a friend, a lousy boyfriend, and somehow an accomplished fart lighter.

Nice to meet you *handshake*.

So since the lame introduction is already out of the way, I’m just gonna be honest with you. This blog is about me, me, and me. Not that it's interesting enough for you to hear, but heck... this is my blog. I can write whatever I want. I even can write about dragons and puppies if I want it. Not that I would, I’m just telling you that I can.

By the way, why the heck did I write this blog in English? Padahal kan gw jelas orang Indonesia? Orang batak pula, ga ada darah bule sedikit pun di tubuh gw. The answer to that question is, because I'm bored...

Thus the birth of this blog.

Therefore, if you bored enough to read this blog and have the necessary IQ to read my blog, congrats to you, my young padawan. Because, even though I'm bored to death in this godforsaken place called Jakarta, I can still make you laugh, smile, or at least give you the motivation you need... to kill me...

Best regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment